We are open and ready to assist you!
Expert Guidance — Focused Expertise
Burdock Group is an international safety and regulatory compliance consulting firm offering customized solutions for your compliance needs. Our experienced staff of project managers, scientists and toxicologists provides unparalleled expertise in food, beverage, dietary supplements, pet food, animal feed, and cosmetics. With over 30 years of documented experience and frequent publication on current scientific and regulatory issues, Burdock Group has been recognized worldwide as the industry leader in regulatory compliance consulting for FDA, USDA, AAFCO and EPA requirements.
Burdock Group has submitted more successful Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) notifications than any other company or individual and has the highest success rate of any submitter. We have a strong global network that provides reliable, cost-effective support to help you navigate the challenges associated with achieving regulatory compliance when entering new markets, introducing new products or vetting your current formulary.
Experience, Pragmatism, Follow-through
Burdock Group offers a unique mix of capabilities between our regulatory compliance consultants to bring your product to market: access to proprietary databases of the most up-to-date research, vast experience in regulatory compliance, and critical project management skills.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) Dossier & Notification
- Feasibility Assessment
- Claims Substantiation
- Food/Color Additive Petitions
- Safety & Risk Assessments
- FDA/USDA/EPA Representation
- USDA Survey‐Based Consumption Analysis
- Dietary Intake Assessment
- Study Placement, Protocol Design & Monitoring
- EPA Agency Representation
- EPA Study Management
- PMTA Services
- New Dietary Ingredient (NDI) Notifications
- Technical & Scientific Writing & Publications
- White Papers & Monographs
- FDA Document Submission
- Food Contact Notifications
- General Consulting Services
- Expert Testimony & Litigation Support
- Label Strategy & Reviews
- EPA Active Ingredient Registration for Sanitizers and Disinfectants
- 510K – Premarket Approval
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
“Look, we are not going to tell you what you want to hear, we are going to tell you what you need to know. We are not life counselors, we are consultants on safety and regulatory affairs and people come to us to get things done.”
– Dr. George A. Burdock, President, Burdock Group
Food & Beverage
Burdock Group provides food and beverage industry clients with safety assessments and USDA and FDA regulatory compliance solutions.
Cosmetics & Personal Care
Burdock Group’s extensive experience in providing a full line of comprehensive safety and regulatory review services to the Cosmetics and Personal Care Products Industry is highly regarded.
Burdock Group is at the cutting edge of regulatory development and safety determinations in the area of dietary supplements and functional foods, which has experienced the strongest growth of any food industry market sector in the last 30 years.
Pet Food & Animal Feed
Burdock Group has historically been at the forefront of innovation and development in food safety and AAFCO and FDA regulatory compliance consulting for Animal and Pet Feed.